Sunday, June 6, 2010

Birthday Memoirs

There are only two things I know in this life.

One. I found love and I fought to the end for it.

Two. I lost that love, and I am falling down hard.

Only my love knows who I am because she looked closely.

Yet perhaps many did know some of my total package.

The ones who breathed and loved and cherished me.

The ones who experienced that exhilarating feeling.

The ones who wonder why I am of age but still clueless.

The ones who figured it out but pretended not to know.



I am a hypocrite hiding behind the veil of faith.

I miss the feeling of skin on my skin, lips on my lips...

Neck, breasts, inner thigh, and that soft center.

I miss the touch that presses my back closer to her,

Moans that beckon for more touch, love, and great need.

Throes of passion and ecstasy that connect one to another.

I want it all with you again, one and the same you.

I look at others, but I could not read into their soul.

I see the same face, the same smile, the one I always love(d).



My love for you kept you secure while distance made it strong.

Your love held me together for many years until one day.

You said you were tired, and would give up.

I had to throw you in a corner to choose.

You required me to live as though nothing ever happened.

You have been cruel enough to let others believe a lie.

Hiding me for nine years shows you are ashamed of me.

I choose honesty, freedom, and the queer lifestyle.

I bid you ...my beautiful and longest love... farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment