Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Come Full Circle

Sometimes it's okay to be weak
Sometimes I think you want me to be perfect
Sometimes I wish I never showed that side of me
Sometimes it's best to just mask it all.

I didn't see it coming
You have fallen out of love
I keep blaming myself
But is it really my fault?

You say you did not want to hurt me
You wanted to try another lover
You struggle with your own monsters
You felt overwhelmed and weak.

But I really understand how you feel
I miss you up to the last minute we loved
You protected me from the pain
I honor you for your honesty.

I hold on to a hope for us
Because I already know we'd be great
You said you needed to figure it out
I feel for you more than anything.

I know if you find yourself
We'd both go full circle
But if you would rather not be with me
I wish you well ma cherie amour.

No comments:

Post a Comment