Friday, June 15, 2012

Forever and a Day

When I think of you, my heart beats uneven
Your love takes me on a wonderful journey
Like today is brand new, and we're making history
Where love lasts forever and a day.

I'll stay even when the end seems close
I'll love you, and will never leave your side
I'll close my eyes, and dream of you
I'll hold you tight until it's time for you to go.

I'm yours even when no one's looking
In your embrace is where I find my joy
Beside you I choose every night and day
My heart beats for you alone.

I don't wanna go anywhere without you
My heart will never get tired
I'm here for you even when times get tough
Come here, my arms are wide open.

I'll love you even through scary times
I won't let this lifetime go to waste
We'll face tomorrow stronger together
I choose to love you forever and a day

No comments:

Post a Comment