Saturday, January 25, 2014

Let's Set the Date

With such fun and exciting times
One year ago, we gave us a shot
Yes, lazy downtimes do count
We're capturing moments a whole lot

I met all those who matter
And you met half of mine
We crossed thousands of miles
To complete the rest of mine

We went to my dream island
One I couldn't afford before
You asked sweetly for my hand
And put on it a big rock I could only adore

We snorkel, go caving, or stroll by the water
Swim, bike, hike, and all that make me sore
Movies, sushi, music, and travel
For sure with you, life's not a bore

I had reservations because of my past
I wasn't really sure till I was with YOU
You wore your heart on your sleeve
And you claimed me like you knew

You tickle my heart more each day
Though fast, you've given me a content life
So I say yes and a thousand times more
Let's set the date, and make me your wife

No comments:

Post a Comment